TRA - Turners Automotive Group

Started by Plata, Aug 10, 2022, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otago K and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

777

Quote from: HAWKDOG on Today at 07:16 AMI'll be voting for Chloe, I won't be voting either of the chris clowns or the 81 year old racist or the racist pedo protector wingnut. 

So you'll vote for a personality and not for a Government. Sadly many think like you. So you get your Chloe along with all the dimwits with her. What job will the Mexican get? And you will get one of the Chris's any way.

I thought you would have more sense than that.

Basil

#1816
The last time we had a silly little socialist schoolgirl in charge our national debt doubled. Remember $2 Billion for mental health and only 7 new beds were created ?  Let's all "be kind" just like Cindy said. What could possibly go wrong.... A LOT ! Chole the Clown is a dangerous communist posing as a caring socialist.

Anyway back to Turners. I think its sound long term buying around here but my friend Winner is doing his best on the other channel to try and talk it down to $5 so he can back up the truck.

Otago K

Quote from: Basil on Today at 09:14 AMT..............

Anyway back to Turners. I think its sound long term buying around here but my friend Winner is doing his best on the other channel to try and talk it down to $5 so he can back up the truck.

Perhaps I'm in agreement with you both here, can't dispute the fundamentals that you are using, nor the TA indications perhaps behind Winner thought if I'm correct to his thinking.
Perhaps I'm contemplating that the ute should be checked over in case I'm wanting to take a stake in the coming months, still hold the 2CC cash payout plus a bit more.

HAWKDOG

Haven't looked at winners TA on the other channel - my simple chart is attached.   Its broken down through the 50 day ma support line heading to the 200 day support- I would look to buy around the 200ma on the weekly chart or high 5's - but I am no TA expert.  Will go look at Winner's charting after I post this.
No argument that its a great run company - but the stock price does what the stock price does.
"The public loses interest just when opportunity returns."
— Stan Weinstein