2CC - 2 Cheap Cars Group

Started by nztx, Aug 05, 2022, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lorraina

as at the date of this notice, Sena & Co has received acceptances under the Offer
which, when aggregated with the voting rights already held or controlled by Sena &
Co, equals 88.450% of the voting rights in 2CC. 

As Sena & Co only need another 1.55%... 706,095 shares to achieve 90% it looks as though the take over will go ahead.

Basil

Quote from: Left Field on Sep 21, 2026, 09:05 AMIMO this saga isn't over.
I'd put a stop on those extra popcorn shipments you have coming in if I was you.

Plata


Whilest it's a shame to see another listing leave the NZX and lose what I had hoped would be a juicy and growing dividend payer, I cannot complain about getting an immediate large return of COLD HARD CASH. It isn't as if there aren't any other equally if not more compelling opportunities out there. Sounds like shorting popcorn producers could be the next big play.

Basil

#363
Quote from: Plata on Sep 23, 2026, 06:13 PMWhilest it's a shame to see another listing leave the NZX and lose what I had hoped would be a juicy and growing dividend payer, I cannot complain about getting an immediate large return of COLD HARD CASH. It isn't as if there aren't any other equally if not more compelling opportunities out there. Sounds like shorting popcorn producers could be the next big play.
LOL, yeah I don't think the local cinema's will have any trouble getting popcorn supplies now.   You're dead right about that mate, some with a very long history of strong growth trading on very similar forward metrics.  Its good to see that hard work and common sense is highly likely to prevail.


Plata

So 5th of October we get paid is that right? 5 business days later?

Basil

Sena and Co has satisfied condition 4.1 of the takeover offer and now has 2 working days, (clause 4.8 declaration of unconditionality) to declare if the other conditions set out in clauses 4.2 and 4.3, (financing and other force majeure type clauses) are satisfied before declaring the offer unconditional or not, which I expect will happen on 30 September.

Its then 5 working days from there for people who have accepted already so the payout to most people will be 7 October if the takeover offer is declared unconditional on 30 Sept.

The holdout's who refuse to accept and drag the chain past the final closing date of 9 October and then get mopped up in a compulsory acqusition process are only hurting themselves in terms of delayed settlement.

Otago K

Quote from: Basil on Sep 28, 2026, 10:09 PMSena and Co has satisfied condition 4.1 of the takeover offer and now has 2 working days, (clause 4.8 declaration of unconditionality) to declare if the other conditions set out in clauses 4.2 and 4.3, (financing and other force majeure type clauses) are satisfied before declaring the offer unconditional or not, which I expect will happen on 30 September.

Its then 5 working days from there for people who have accepted already so the payout to most people will be 7 October if the takeover offer is declared unconditional on 30 Sept.

The holdout's who refuse to accept and drag the chain past the final closing date of 9 October and then get mopped up in a compulsory acquisition process are only hurting themselves in terms of delayed settlement.
Yes, but too be patently clear the way I see it to wait for the remaining Sena & Co Ltd confirmations by 30 September will still give a week to acknowledge acceptance, even if I am seen as a laggard to accept this say Thursday it might delay my remittance by a day if that.